software development consultancy in the following areas:
All consultancy can be on a long term or ad-hoc basis (minimum of one day). Rates are negotiable based on the the length and nature of the work.
- Design / Architecture - if you're planning an new application or even upgrading to the latest practices and techniques, we can provide guidance to avoid common pitfalls.
- Distributed applications - want to use Azure / Amazon to improve the scalability of your application but confused about how to best use these powerful platforms, we can help!
- ASP.NET - our founder Scott Galloway has been developing ASP.NET software since 2000 (shortly after the first beta).
He was also a Program Manager on the ASP.NET team at Microsoft and is currently a member of the ASPInsiders advisory group.
- Web Optimisation - from simple image optimisation techniques through the use of packagers and HTTP/2 'behaviour' changes
- Growth Hacking - have an idea you want to try out (web, windows, distributed), we can help...
- MANY MORE - get in touch here or via Twitter scottgal to discuss how we may help you!
If you're wondering if this is the same mostlylucid that used to have the mostlylucid.co.uk blog, yes it is!
Thanks to the WaybackMachine we have made an archive of that blog available here. Note it has some old crappy Google Ad code in it (thanks WaybackMachine), feel free to use an AdBlcoker while I work out how to remove it!.